Useful Dev Toolkit
Collection of dev toolkit
Jacob Xie published on
1 min, 152 words
- RAWGraphs: an open web tool to create custom vector-based visualizations on top of the amazing d3.js library.
- Plectica: a visual mapping tool that helps individuals and teams organize, explain, and collaborate on complex information.
- Filebrowser: provides a file managing interface within a specified directory and it can be used to upload, delete, preview, rename and edit your files.
- Gobang: A cross-platform TUI database management tool written in Rust.
- Egui: an easy-to-use immediate mode GUI in pure Rust
- Databend: An elastic and reliable Cloud Data Warehouse, offers Blazing Fast Query and combines Elasticity, Simplicity, Low cost of the Cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy
- Lemmy: A link aggregator / Reddit clone for the fediverse.